Security Cleared DevOps Architect required for critical central government programme.
Supporting the lead technical architect, The Security Cleared DevOps Architect will play a key role in designing the full technology stack for deployment and deploy the stack into the relevant environments.
The Security Cleared DevOps Architect to prepare the following :
- A custom private AMI / EBS Windows OS volume for a single EC2 Instance.
- Scripting custom PowerShell for IIS runtime instances
- Scripting PowerShell for custom MS SQL database instancing in auto scale situations.
- WAF configurations for session routing and rules to mitigate attacks (DDoS, Brute Force etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code development (CloudFormation and TerraForm)
- Possible windows packaging experience.
- Deployment of AWS VPN Connections / devices
- Deployment of AWS WAF
- Deployment Load Balancers
- Developing ACLs for network security groups.
- Hardening of security (storage accounts etc)
- Developing auto scaling
- Configuring monitoring and reporting and troubleshooting performance issues
- Capacity Analysis and Planning o Managing Test Runs and on-the-fly environment tweeks.
- Awareness of how to test and implement automation tools.
The Security Cleared DevOps Architect must be Security Cleared to SC level and have been living in the United Kingdom for the last 5 years.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job