Alphatech Resources are currently working with an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Integrator based in Manchester who are looking for 2 dynamic and driven Field Sales Executives to cover the North West Region.
Generous salary and commission on offer for this role and will be dependent upon relevant skills and experience.
The main purpose of a Business Development Manager is to plan and carry out proactive sales activities in order to maintain long term account relationships and to win new accounts for the company. Ensuring a high level of quality new business is won, maximising the revenue and profitability of each account.
- Liaising with both colleagues and customers directly in a professional manner- face to face, as well as via e-mail and telephone.
- Drive significant sales growth in allocated market sectors
- Cover an allocated region, attending meetings as and when required
- Meet and exceed sales and activity targets
- Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database (CRM system)
- Ability to understand the Client's business objectives and technical needs, and to engage necessary resource to support the account
- Project support to ensure that the solution sold is effectively implemented Post-Sales support to assure very high customer satisfaction and business
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts within the security industry
- Attending key events and training sessions
- Continued training to maintain knowledge of product roadmap and latest technology changes
- Any other reasonable requests from the management
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
The successful Business Development Manager will: -
- Have a strong sales background and track record within the Fire and Security industry
- Be a consultative individual, who can work with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, preferably with project management experience.
- Be able to travel nationally across the UK.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, self motivated individual who adopts a "hands on" approach.
- Have strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen
- Be loyal to company
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, if you do get a response within 7 days of applying please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Access Control
- New Business
- Intruder Alarm