Sopra Steria Recruitment is now looking for a Security Auditor to join a large, diverse and hugely renowned organisation in Milton Keynes.
Working from home - 1 day a week in Milton Keynes
Frequent travel to 3rd party sites will be required
£50,000 + package
A Security Auditor is required to audit 3rd parties for compliance against the Security schedules and policies as well as audit compliance of internal departments and individual against company policy, identifying risks and suggesting process changes, remediation techniques and improvements.
Within this role, you’ll conduct audits on behalf of Cyber Security through the business against agreed Information Security policies, and standards
You’ll be a champion for ensuring best practice is maintained by staying abreast of the last industry opinion and familiarity of Information Security standards
You’ll undertake audits of 3rd parties whom have access to company's network and assets, working with Security Consultants to ensure new 3rd parties are appropriately audited prior to service commencement.
Building and maintaining good relationships with appointed 3rd party auditors and assisting them during audits of our systems, processes and procedures.
To be considered for the position of Security Auditor, you must have:
- ISO27001 lead auditor, CISA or CIA qualification or equivalent
- Experience auditing 3rd parties
- Experience within a technical audit role (Cyber Security, Information Systems or IT)
- Experience of working with internal teams and partners to audit systems
- Experience in Risk management and ability to respond to risks and issues
- Ability to provide an overall business and functional strategy
- CRISC, CISM and / or SIX Sigma green belt is highly desirable
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. You’ll be part of a growing team with opportunities to learn new skills and progress your career within a hugely renowned household brand.