A new opportunity to work as a Security Architect for a global leader in Consultancy and technology and digital transformation!
I am working with a UK based Consultancy who are looking for someone who is able to provide high-quality technical insight, expertise and imagination to a number of different challenges.
As a Security Architect, you will be expected to manage known or emerging security risks by initiating or influencing the development of new security architectures, as well as acting as the focal point for mitigating and resolving such risks and supporting sales initiatives. Your knowledge will be essential in responding to client's Request For Proposals (RFPs), collaboration with other departments and developing other consultants to ensure security capability grows.
- Experience in security design and determining security requirements.
- Provide input to and craft specialist points of view for the market.
- Client-facing and business development skills.
- Strong consulting experience and an understanding of security architecture.
- Experience in translating security policy requirements into technical solutions.
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects.
- Relevant certification
You will also bring skills across one or more of the following areas:
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- Data Protection and Application Security
- Security Operating Model Transition
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Cloud Security
The role is based at client site therefore candidates must be fully flexible with UK travel.
In return, my client can offer professional development, career progression, flexible working and a flexible benefits package to suit you.
I'd be happy to give more information on this Security Architect position, including a detail job specification and company profile. Please apply or contact me directly -
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- cyber security
- security architect
- enterprise security architect
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'