Role Title: Security Architect
Reporting to: Principal Manager Security Architecture
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
At Vodafone Group Cybersecurity operations, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction. Joining as our Security Architect now has never been a better time to be part of our success.
The Security Architect acts as a generalist operation at Business level, responsible for delivering strategic technology security input to major programmes, planning controls to counter emerging threats and evolving technology and contributing to a blueprint of technical controls with corresponding roadmaps.
- Responsible for ensuring that Vodafone’s security architecture roadmap supports the business objectives moving forward.
- Supporting large programmes of work led by IT and the business by consulting on matters related to security.
- Architecting innovative solutions that manage security risk in a cost effective manner.
- Leading the Security input on design workshops, articulation risk mitigation requirements to the business.
You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and previous experience of working within a similar environment in a role responsible for architecting security solutions. You will be able to drive the perception change from security being seen as an inhibiter to it being seen as a business differentiator.
- You will be working with senior level stakeholders so it’s essential that you have a proven track record of being able to manage stakeholders at this level, the ability to build rapport quickly and the gravitas to push back in the appropriate manner when required.
- CISM OR Togaf certified
- Experience around Cloud implementation – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud / Active Directory, MS Exchange, SharePoint
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at .