Likely to be CISSP, CISM or ISO27001 qualified/experienced, the Security Architect will need strong IT Security experience, including in-depth understanding of associated technologies and architectures.
Reporting into the Head of IT Security Operations, this Security Architect will ensure there are adequate security solutions and controls in place across the company’s shared IT environment to mitigate identified risks, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements, working closely with other functional architects, security specialists, Developers, Technologists and business owners.
As the driver for the efficient use of existing and emerging security technologies to strengthen information and data security across Enterprise Applications and Infrastructure solutions, you will ensure that business solutions are built in a way to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of Applications and Infrastructures.
Suitable Candidates will need a good grounding in IT security principles, guidance and technical standards, together with experience with some of the following:
- Cloud architecture.
- Database security
- Application security
- Identity and Access Management
- Encryption at rest and in transit
- Endpoint and servers security (Antivirus/Antimalware, APT)
- Perimeter and network security (Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxy, Antispam, etc...)
- Security Operations
- Patch and vulnerability management
- Incident Management
- Managing Architecture and consultancy on Information Security in a complex organisation
- Experience of developing and reviewing high-level and low-level design documents
- Experience in a Lead Architect/Design function
- Track record of delivery of security solutions across an enterprise
- Experience in coordinating and working with on shore/offshore staff
- Experience in IT Security driving IT Security change and progression
- Demonstrated ability in solving complex security problems
- Working with large scale IT out-sourcing
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis
- The regulatory environment, including FCA, PRA is desirable
Interested Candidates should apply now and can expect initial feedback on their application within 72 hours.