The Recruitment & Employment Bureau Group are currently working alongside our client to recruit a Fire and Security Engineer. Our client is a Yorkshire based company that specialises in burglar alarms and intruder systems, CCTV systems, and access control systems.
- Installation or service and repair of Security and Fire Systems, generally around the Yorkshire Basin.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to customer care at all times.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
Applications should meet the following criteria;
- At least 3 years’ experience of working with Security and Fire systems.
- Basic experience of computer networking
- Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure deadlines are met - overtime may be required
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Out client offers a basic salary of £30,000 per annum, plus overtime depending on experience, travel time, company vehicle and mobile phone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job