Security and Fire alarm Engineer, Testing and Commissioning - Salary depending on experience.
My client is looking to recruit a Security and Fire alarm Engineer with testing and commissioning experience on a permanent basis based in Leeds. Starting 30/04/2018. Salary is depending on experience.
Main Duties will included the following: Preparing for security/fire alarm installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools; coordinating schedules with customers. Plans security/fire alarm installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
* Establishes security/fire alarm system by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
* Verifies security/fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
* Maintains records by documenting installation.
* Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
* Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Applicants will also need the following:Skills/Qualifications:
Safety Management, Facilities Management Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Electronic Systems, Estimating, ADA Requirements, Verbal Communication, Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others
To apply send your C.V. to or ring .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age