Security and Facilities Support Administrator - Guildford
£17,000 - £20,000
Our client is seeking an Administrator to provide support to the Security Controller covering a range of tasks. This role would provide entry-level candidates with the opportunity to develop and expand their skill set.
- Provide administrative support to the Security Controller:
- Monitor security admin mailbox for clearance confirmation requests, request for associate baseline check requests; Check security vetting forms are complete and contact appropriate personnel if incomplete; Initiate security clearance applications for new starters and provide regular updates as required; liaise with colleagues with regards to progress of clearance applications; proactively communicate progress on security vetting clearances to new starters and associates; advise candidates, associates and colleagues when clearance has been granted and provide the appropriate guidance in respect of the clearance level granted
- Maintain the vetting register ensuring that all entries are accurate
- Assist with muster and annual external audits
- Monitor and record internal security training undertaken by staff and ensure this is repeated as required
- Assist with all security related administration as required by Security Controller
- Support the Security Controller with preparing for annual ISO27001 assessments
- Assist with the scheduling and recording of ISO27001 related internal audits
- Assist with the onboarding process of new starters and associates/subcontractors
- Deputy Security Controller: To support the Security Controller in responsibilities pertaining to Company Security policies and procedures.
- Crypto Alternate: To undertake the responsibilities of the Crypto Alternate in accordance with the terms of reference as outlined in company’s Crypto Policy.
- Loaned Asset Register: Maintain loaned asset register and update quarterly
- Office Facilities Management; Take ownership of meeting rooms, kitchen area and general office space ensuring they are clean, tidy, presentable and suitable resources for colleagues, clients and visitors.
- Stationery orders (inc Business Cards) and printer consumables.
- Office Provisions, milk, tea, coffee, water etc.
- Director Requirements: To provide administrative support to Directors as required
- General Office Support: Answer telephone, answer door, etc. Secondary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- H&S Admin Support: To include items such as arranging the annual PAT Testing etc.
- General Admin Support to Office Manager as required: Assist with arranging of corporate events
Person / Experience Required
- At least one year’s administration experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills as well the aptitude to identify opportunities to assist other team members
- Strong research skills, able to find "the needle in the haystack"
- Demonstrable capability to adapt quickly to new developments
- Familiarity with the full Microsoft Office suite of applications