Security Analyst | Dunstable | Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst within our newly created Security Operations Centre at our Dunstable head office.
Whitbread are the owners of Premier Inn, and some of the UK’s most loved restaurants. With a website that handles nearly £2billion worth of transactions per year and a business that employees around 30,000 people, this role will offer you a genuine challenge to keep our customer and colleague data secure.
Security analysts will be responsible for leading and improving day-to-day IT security operations, including Incident Response activities, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, and driving operational process improvements.
We offer you autonomy and ownership. We offer you training and the opportunity to gain certifications. We offer you genuine career development. We offer you a fun working environment.
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience working within a Security Operations Centre.
- Solid hands on Information Security experience.
- SME knowledge of several (not necessarily all) of the following areas: SIEM, Behavioural Analytics, ML/AI, SOAR tooling, vulnerability management, threat intelligence feeds and process, security incident response processes and activities, firewalls/email/proxy/ERP, Office 365, AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud.
- Ideally have experience of working in a large, global organisation, in environments involving multiple partners and multiple streams of project improvement activity.
- CISSP or GCIA/GCIH certified would be desirable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'