We have an exciting opportunity working for a global solution provider whop provide end to end Ecommerce solutions to several sectors (including retail, luxury, media, telecoms, manufacturing etc.)
Working as part of Global team they are looking for a Security Analyst managing all aspects of IT Security. Current Security is spread over multiple teams and this is a great opportunity for someone to come and take full ownership and bridge the knowledge between the teams.
As an organisation they genuinely make a difference in the ecommerce world and you will work with some truly influential people as well as getting the structure and support you need to excel.
• Strong understanding of ISO27001 Framework;
• Technical knowledge of information security compliance (ISO27001), information management and IT security arrangements;
• Have practical experience in undertaking both internal and external ISO27001 related audits;
• Confidence in communicating with key stakeholders at all levels;
• Ability to audit against ISO 27001 security requirements;
• Ability to work independently and able to manage and prioritise workload
• Preferable interest in Data Protection/GDPR compliance;
• Technical experience of Firewall administration (Checkpoint), Anti-Virus Services (Sophos), IDS/IPS, etc in a large enterprise environment;
• Experience with VMware infrastructure components (vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, NSA/vCNS, etc)
• Familiarity with PCI DSS
• ITIL certifications/exposure beneficial
You will need a passion to develop own skills and knowledge in information security