Would you like to be part of something amazing? Our people are our greatest asset and we invest in career progression and personal development so that you can be a part of a workforce that remains focused, dedicated, and happy. We collaborate, we raise standards and we win awards. So why not come and be amazing as an Account Manager with Wilson James?
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics, and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 brilliant people across the three services. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver high-quality solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime, and Technology industries, providing services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We are pleased to be recruiting for an Account Manager for our client based in London. As an Account Manager for us, you will be responsible for managing the contracts' commercial performance to ensure budgeted margins are achieved and where possible exceeded and to work closely with the Account Director to ensure retention and growth of all relevant contracts.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Ensure that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved
- Design service delivery improvement/development plans for internal/external customers where applicable
- Manage contract managers and site managers including individual managers personal development
- Participate in strategic succession planning and talent development
- Review and assess the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists to grow the Wilson James brand
- Ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
- Liaise with and meet with customers and key contacts on a regular basis to review contract performance and ensure that quality standards are maintained in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure that the assignment instructions are updated and maintained. This may involve out of hours visits.
- To manage the recruitment and selection of the relevant levels of staff and actively performance manage and develop staff to maintain high levels of service and with succession planning in mind
- To ensure appropriate processes are in place to approve and control leave, sickness absence and overtime to ensure appropriate cover of shifts, service levels are maintained, and budgetary implications are minimised whilst remaining working time compliant
- Forecasting for new, ad hoc, and lost business with a thorough understanding of the resources required to respond to these
- Door Supervisor SIA Licence
- Proven background in business development with an emphasis of success with key or national accounts.
- Ability to maintain and develop positive working relationships with the Client;
- Extensive experience in commercial and operational management including leadership and team management in the service sector.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proven record of strong working relationship building skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit WJ and client.
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Demonstrable experience of financial and commercial responsibility and budgetary control
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Highly motivated by personal achievement
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding targets
As a condition of employment, you will need to be able to evidence a minimum of 5 year's written work history - this evidence needs to include any gaps of over 31 days and periods of self-employment.
Failure to provide this evidence will result in Wilson James not being able to comply with the BS7858 Standard (the British Standards Institution for screening individuals employed in a security environment) and therefore no offer of employment is able to be made.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or relevant Security Industry qualification
- Experience in delivering security solutions
- Previous security industry or business to business experience
*Please mark the smartrecruitonline.com domain as "Safe" or add it to your whitelist to ensure you receive our emails*
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.
- Account Manager
- Security Contract Manager
- Security Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'