Job Title: Account Manager (Security Guarding)
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (typically around 50 hours per week)
To ensure the provision of optimum client security services and contribute to profitability by ensuring the effective supervision and control of all operational activities in a manner consistent with company standards, client, contractual and legislative requirements.
Generally, the Account Manager will act as a single point of contact for all day to day service delivery needs for their portfolio with their focus being on client relationship building, retention, growth & security advice. In addition to this you must coordinate closely with all operational, management, and administrative sections of the business.
- Providing a single point of contact for assigned clients for all day to day service delivery; focused on client relationship building, retention and satisfaction
- Liaison and collaborating with internal resources to meet the needs of the client (e.g. Finance, Operations, Control Centre)
- Identify and take appropriate action on opportunities to grow the business organically and participate in the management and negotiation of contract renewals.
- Provide regular updates internally and to clients on the progress of new strategies, security programs and security arrangements
- Management of all frontline security personnel under your control with the administrative assistance of a Duty Operational Supervisor including disciplinary and grievance matters
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reporting (KPIs) to the client is complete, meeting our and client standards/expectations.
- Create and continually manage Assignment Instructions & Risk Assessments for all locations within your control
- Act as primary point of communication with client, hosting regular calls and weekly/monthly meetings
- Ensure that each new employee receives proper training commensurate with the job; responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented
- Minimize negative turnover of personnel
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of changes and updates to ongoing initiatives for the client
- Monitor and ensure that the scheduler has all locations manned with suitably trained security personnel
- Act as Duty Manager (on a Roster) out of hours to provide support to the Control Centre
- Conduct initial site surveys for Mobile, Key holding & Alarm Response customers and produce Assignment Instructions & Risk Assessments for these sites
- Proven management experience within the security industry
- Meet and maintain any applicable licensing requirements (SG or DS).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to think on your feet and solve problems creatively
- Be a role model to motivate and lead a varied team to deliver the highest standards in security
- Must be committed to the company’s goals and objectives and good dealing with people
- Experience managing and monitoring health, safety & welfare of your security teams
- Efficiency in oral and written communication
- Managing contract compliance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Superior customer service orientation
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating
- Managing security staffing levels
- Promotes Health & Safety in the workplace
- Provide regular updates internally and to clients on the progress of new strategies and security programs
- All applicants must hold a valid SIA (Security Industry Authority) Licence for Security Guarding, Door Supervisor or Close Protection
- Applicants must have at least two years’ experience working in a security management role
The Company will provide you with:
- Mobile phone
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Operations Manager, Security Manager, Security Supervisor, Security Controller, Customer Service may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Operations Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Client Support
- Security Manager
- Security Controller
- Security Supervisor