* Management of the daily workflow within the team to ensure all work is completed in accordance with client SLA`s and internal policies and procedures
* Ensure the team operates effectively within the TA and Fund Operations structure.
* Ensure the team maintains up to date, written procedures for all of the team`s responsibilities and actively monitor these.
* Lead in the formulating new procedures and controls for existing and new business including implementation of approved procedures in a controlled manner within the Investor Services team
* Ensure the staff levels within the team are adequate to meet the team`s responsibilities, effectively managing annual leave, cross training requirements, escalating any resource issues
* Build trusted working relationships with the TA clients serviced within the team.
* Actively be involved in the boarding of new clients and in the development of new products and initiatives for existing clients
* Manage and mentor your direct reports.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong TA experience who has worked in a client facing role with proven people management skills to expand their knowledge and experience in a busy TA team. The candidate will report directly to the team Manager for Investor Services and will work closely with the TA clients as well as senior management within TA.
The candidate will be responsible for day to day duties but will also be expected to participate in strategic initiatives at department level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.