Secured Loan Underwriter
Due to expansion our client, a well-respected mortgage brokerage, is seeking a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join their established team as a Secured Loan Underwriter.
Involved in the processing of mortgage and secured loan applications, the role involves:
* Carrying out risk assessments and make recommendations on the risk/s associated with applications
* Speaking with clients and obtaining all necessary documentation
* Liaising with lenders, underwriters, solicitors and estate agents
* Processing mortgage applications
* Producing relevant compliance administration and maintaining invoices and payments
You will be exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail and an interest in the agenda of the team as a whole
Previous experience of secured loan underwriting is essential as is up to date knowledge of current lender criteria, knowledge of Commercial Bridging sector would be advantageous.
CeMap qualification is desirable, however study support for the CeMap qualification is provided together with career development & progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"