Are you intelligent, driven, organised and looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting for a Secured Loan Processor and are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client is a successful financial services business based in Watford. They specialise in broking second charge mortgages, commercial and bridging finance.
Due to continuing business success and growth our client now have fantastic opportunities available to join their growing team of Secured Loan Processors.
Secured Loan Processor responsibilities:
In this position, you will process mortgage applications, sold by Mortgage Advisors, through to completion. You will be responsible for:
- Managing and prioritising your own pipeline of applications;
- Ordering and obtaining information from 3rd parties to support each application;
- Ensuring all information and documents required by lenders are collated and correct;
- Referring and submitting applications to lenders for approval and completion;
- Continuously updating your customers on the progress of their application; and
- Exceeding monthly targets.
The ideal Secured Loan Processor:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be professional, motivated and enjoy working in a fun environment as part of a team with a huge desire to succeed. You will need to possess:
- Strong numerical, written and administration skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload efficiently; and
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- A highly competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience) and OTE £35,000 - £45,000 Uncapped
- Workplace pension
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Secured Loan Processor then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor