Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join a reputable financial services company based in Bolton.
This is an excellent time to join a growing and highly successful team within a company that has ambitious growth plans for 2017.
Are you results driven and ambitious? This role would be perfect so we would encourage you to apply!
About the role..
As a Secured Loan Advisor, you will be responsible for establishing a customer suitability for a loan from a panel of lenders. You will conduct a thorough assessment on new loan applications working within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
About the Role
- You will be required to complete a detailed fact find from customers of their financial situation and assess how we can assist them.
- Seek permission to carry out a credit search and inform clients of DPA through system scripts.
- Input and log all customer information onto bespoke sourcing system.
- Look to place them with a lender starting with the product that is suitable to the clients needs.
- Work to set KPI and targets in line with TCF in relation to productivity and effectiveness.
- CeMAP qualified
- Proven track record in a target driven role and stable career history
- Being able to Adhere to all compliance and Training and Competency needs within the business.
- Conduct calls in a professional manner following TCF and company guidelines.
- Maintain competent working standards in line with requirements of compliance (DPA, FCA, AML and all other legislation).
- Tenacious and Self-motivated individual who can work in a team
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal within financial services.
- Commercially aware , with the confidence to discuss the benefits when necessary. Confident, outgoing, with the ability to pro actively build and maintain relationships.
- Working knowledge of current legislation in relation to Financial Services.
What can we offer a Secured Loan Advisor?
- Long term career with real prospects.
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a forward-thinking business
- Competitive reward Structure
- A great working environment in prestigious office space
- Valued as a person rather than just an employee.
- Rotating shift patterns - Monday- Thursday9am - 6pm Friday 9am - 4pm
- NO WEEKENDS
- Over time paid time and 1/2
- Call Centre
- Case Management
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"