Sector Team Lead - Public Sector - Edinburgh - 12 months
Sector Team Lead - Public Sector - Edinburgh
(12 months contract)
Experienced Sector Team Lead with a specialist background in Public Sector required for an initial 12 month contract based in central Edinburgh.
The role of the Sector Lead will be to engage externally across the Public Sector, and internally within the organisation, to produce a focused, robust and coherent sectoral proposition, sector engagement plan and associated internal delivery plan that will reflect the needs, challenges and opportunities of the sector concerning Data Driven Innovation.
Candidates must be professionally qualified and/or degree qualified, plus a minimum of three years' operating at an expert level in the field of Public sector.
Essential skills/experience required to be evidenced clearly in applicants CVs must include but should not be limited to -
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge and experience of the Public Sector specialism
- Experience of leading multi-project delivery from inception to implementation.
- Previous experience of creating clear realistic plans and deadlines, considering how long term issues affect planning.
- Existing network within the Public Sector and possessing excellent business development skills at a senior level.
- Strong awareness and concern for stakeholder requirements. Ability to maintain good working relationships, with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Ability and confidence to constructively challenge and question, in order to deliver results and effectively manage competing priorities.
If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job