Human Resources, HR, Analyst, Project Management, Analysis, Planning, SharePoint, Reward & Compensation
I am currently recruiting for a permanent HR Analyst / Project Manager to be based in Royston and to support the group and Sector HR initiatives in a timely and accurate manner, through action and analysis for Sector HR and via Regions / sites.
Compensation & Benefits
- Support Group Reward Business Partner on reward processes for Sector, including bonus processes; merit increase process and corresponding Salary analysis.
- Support on Global Grading evaluation process, including pulling together relevant information and following up where necessary in order to meet set deadlines.
Budgeting, planning, tracking and analysis
- Maintain calendar for the sector HR team, and actively ensure all deadlines are met
- Track budget for Sector HR team via liaison with Finance - regular update on spend vs budget
- Manage SharePoint site for the Sector HR team and community, including permissions, workflows and support other team members with expert knowledge of SharePoint.
- Maintain up-to-date information on SharePoint site for instant knowledge access by the HR community, e.g. org charts; relevant global site contacts; information on processes and ongoing projects etc.
- HR data and information analysis - communicate standards, measures, KPIs, process for sector to Region teams as appropriate. Collate and analyse data to drive business performance through KPIs, e.g. on headcount and labour cost
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
Process deployment and communications
- Produce professional and timely presentation materials for relevant HR processes and policies for cascade to Regional HR as requested by the Sector HR team
- Support on HR Projects/ Activities, e.g. global grading; HR baselining; employee engagement survey
- Updating RACIs as directed by the Sector HR Leadership team
- Ensure timely, smooth and accurate Sector HR admin processes, for example:
- Compensate process (Manager / Senior Global grade changes)
- Reporting for Group / other functions as necessary
- Group HR system (SAP Success factors) - support media (online content e.g. user guides, videos, blogs) and comms
- Job holder will liaise with senior Sector HR team; HR professionals globally in the Sector and across other Sectors and the Group. Major decisions will typically be analytical in nature.
- Role provides analysis and insight to enable action and decision making by the HR function
- Willingness to work non-standard hours to travel or attend in-person or online meetings.
- Potential for occasional international travel
PERSON SPECIFICATION QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE
(TECHNICAL/ PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS COMPETENCY)
Essential HR Experience in a large multinational organisation
Essential Advanced Excel knowledge
Essential Analytical abilities gained from previous roles Desirable Global reach in previous role Desirable
PERSONAL SKILLS & KEY COMPETENCIES
High level of verbal, written and spoken English Essential Sustained ability to deal with many different activities concurrently
Essential Excellent numerical reasoning
Essential Proven track record delivering under pressure and to strict deadlines
Essential Additional language skills Desirable
Excellent presentation skills Desirable
Exposure to senior stakeholders Desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Project Manager
- HR Analyst
- Human Resources Analyst