My client employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, my client delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Business Development and Sales to join our team in Financial Services and Banking.
- Identifying target accounts and pipeline
- Driving customer relationships
- Identifying client needs and proposing relevant solutions
- Providing support in all the steps of the bid process involving all relevant stakeholders and approvers
- Managing the bid responses
- Ensuring sales process from the first meeting to contract signature - close deals
- Transform opportunities in business wins and successfully hand over new contracts to operations
The ideal Candidate:
- Relevant and proven Business Development experience with a range of large, complex and international clients, within financial services and banking
- Proven track record of delivering Business Development, growth and client retention
- Strong soft and hard FM knowledge
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and proven multi-cultural skills
- Capability to drive complex opportunities while finding resources internally within the new structure
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Willingness to travel within the region and overseas (estimated 30% time)
- "sector director" or "business development director" or "sales" or "fiancial services" or "banking"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job