About the company:
Gate Gourmet is the world's largest independent provider of catering services for airlines and are the core business behind gategroup, whose eleven associated brands offer customers a comprehensive scope of products and services for virtually any on-board need. We provide more than 200 million meals a year to our 270-plus customers at some 120 airport locations around the globe
Leading by example, you will provide direction to your team enabling them to deliver and sustain customer, business and statutory requirements to an excellent standard in line with agreed service level agreements. Through the effective planning of stock, taking into consideration forecasts, back orders and backlog you will ensure that all resources are utilised efficiently to maximise output and minimise costs.
Liaising with internal and external stakeholders you will ensure that scheduled materials are available when required through the effective management.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the stock integrity of the warehouse is audited, controlled and managed effectively including the daily updating of MRP/ERP system and all stock movements.
Qualifications and Experience:
Educated to a good level of secondary education (A level or equivalent);
- Experienced in managing high volume goods in environment, ideally from a Food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of managing inventory processes, forecasting, management of stock and purchasing.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Certified in Food Safety / Health and Safety; related certification desirable
- Demonstrates strong Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft packages including databases and Excel
- Knowledge of continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Articulate with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good team working skills
- Food Safety
- Inventory Control
- Stock Management
- Team Management
- Demand Forecasting