Are you able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects?
Have you got 5 years on the job experience?
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate systems management, ensuring processes are followed
- Keeping direct labour costs to a minimum
- To ensure that relevant processes and services are of an adequate level
- To support the Quality Assurance activities of the company with regard to ISO/GMP compliance
- Supervise a Team.
- Forward plan and prioritise the Production plan
- Plan labour resource.
- Administrate teams holiday requests
- Responsible for all policies and procedures for area and training team members on said policies and procedures.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for employees reporting into the section.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Attend and add input to daily production meeting.
- Assist in stock counts.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation is checked/signed/dated and accurate.
- Ensure that teams work is carried out efficiently to the high quality standards required
- Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure customers' needs are met
- To act as the point of contact for any questions relating to the area
- Ensuring KPI targets and operational objectives are met and month end reporting is completed on time
- 5 year's on-the-job experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing or packaging environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office.
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP or similar ERP desired.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, maths and presentation skills, with great attention to detail.
- Able to interact under minimum supervision
- Flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
- Able to travel to visit customers
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!