Section Leader – Electronic Production - Scole, Norfolk - Salary up to £30K
My client designs technologies for different sectors. They are currently looking to take on an experienced Section Leader for their Electronic Production area. This is a new hands-on role, leading the technicians and working with other departments.
The main purpose of the role will be to recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage your section to ensure products and projects are delivered effectively, on time and to budget.
You will ensure the manufacture of products is to company and customer required specifications in order to deliver the quality products their customer’s need, when they need it.
Ideally you will be educated to HNC / HND level (or equivalent) in Electronics and possess hands-on experience within an electronics design or ESD manufacturing or assembly environment, preparing both new and established electronic products.
Skills and Experience:
- Strain gauge application skills would be highly beneficial, but not essential, as training will be given.
- Strong technical capability to manage projects and oversee new builds.
- Proven experience of leading, guiding, developing and motivating a team of technicians.
- Proven ability to manage individuals to achieve objectives and high standards.
- Proven project management experience including ability to effectively plan, monitor and coach project teams through build process.
- Hands on approach to manufacturing electronics products on time.
- Delivering projects on time within timescales and to budget.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job