Reed's client has a fantastic opportunity for a Section Head (administration) to work within a niche SSAS/SIPP team based in Edinburgh.
This is a fantastic new position and the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• To assist the Principal in producing the monthly statistics information.
• To take the responsibility of systems and controls project work as lead by the Principal.
• To assist the administration team with technical queries when called upon and implement training.
• To manage quarterly KPI’s and annual appraisals where requested by the Principal.
• To assist in the self-development of team members.
• To maintain relationships with inter-company and external professional connections.
• Have the ability to communicate with direct clients and third parties; taking ownership in ensuring that their requirements are met within good timescales and with excellent quality.
• To keep abreast of changes within the legislation and manage own Continuing Professional Development.
You will be/have:
• Demonstrable track record in SIPP and SSAS administration
• Understanding of Compliance requirements and the effect that these have on a SIPP and SSAS administration unit.
• Understanding of the various aspects of Conduct Risk and how to apply these within a team culture.
• Proven ability of how to understand, identify and report areas of concern where team members and administrative issues occur.
• Knowledge of HMRC, TPR and ICO reporting requirements and how to apply their procedures.
• Achievement of the CII’s R04 qualification, R08 update qualification, or similar would be of a significant advantage.
Familiarisation with the following systems an advantage:
• Delta’s SIPP~Pro, SSAS~Pro and DMM.
• Bank of Scotland’s iSite and Corporate Online banking systems
File Scanning Systems (i.e. volume)
This is a fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary package on offer.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business