Have you got experience working for tier 1 main contractors delivering heavy Civil Engineering packages?
We have a new role available working in the South of the UK on a freelance basis fpr 2 years. Ideal candidates will have experience delivering Highways and structures works. Relevant candidates shall interview immediately.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious civil project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and being responsible for all site staff and subcontractors as well as attending client meetings
- Management of subcontractors and logistics
- Producing a high level of paperwork e.g. RAMS, ITP's, RFI's etc.
- Overseeing rolling programme, inspection and test plans
- Checking the quality of the works completed on site.
- Main contractor experience within heavy civil projects.
- Previously worked in a Section Engineer position delivering road and earthwork packages
- Valid Degree qualification or equivalent
- Valid CSCS ticket
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.