Are you an experienced Section engineer that enjoys working on challenging civil engineering projects??
Do you have experience previously on either RC Structures, earthworks, Roads or SCL works?
My client has instructed me to find 2 Section engineers fro two separate parts of their project. They are working on the Hinkley Point C project and can offer work until the end of 2018.
The roles duties will include:
- Assisting the Sub Agent and managing subcontractors and site engineers on your section of works
- Writing method statements and risk assessments, ITPS and NCR's.
- Carrying out quality inspections as required
- Oversee Quality records and as builts and ensure planning of programme is maintained
As a Freelance Section Engineer, this role would provide not only excellent experience on a unique project but also allow you to gain references and make relationships with managers who are due to also work on some of the largest civil engineering schemes in the UK over the following few years.
The ideal candidate will
- Be able to display previous experience in a similar position.
- Hold a civil Engineering degree, HND or other equivalent/ relevant qualification.
- Hold a valid CSCS card
If you feel however this isn't for you but know someone who may be, then contact nathan cooling on and enquire about our referral scheme.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.