How would you like to work on one of the biggest projects in the UK right now? Do you have experience working with earthworks, roads, networks and groundworks?
We're recruiting freelance Section Engineers to work on a Major Civils Project, working with a number of Tier 1 contractors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Sub Agent
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Planning and programming of the works 3 weeks ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Management of site/setting out engineers
- Degree qualifies in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised Tier 1 contractor
- Have previous experience as a Section Engineer in heavy civils
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid CSCS card
Aside from Section Engineers, we're looking for Engineers at many levels for this project.
If you are interested please apply with your CV or contact Bronte Broome at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job