Exciting new role!
Have you got a strong background in Flood Defence work? Are you looking for a Section Engineer role? Are you based within daily travel of Hull?
Our client are working on a major scheme where they are needing a Senior or Section Engineer on a flood defence contract. This will be a site based role and at least 12 months work.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of Senior Engineering, strong on paperwork and attention to detail, working with senior managment teams on civils projects and specifically for Flood Defence or similar.
The role will entail:
- Report to the Project Manager
- Management of the engineering team on site
- Produce relevant method statements, risk assessments and quality inspection plans in good time to allow the works to progress to program
- Responsible for the team of engineers including managing the hiring process and ensuring junior staff are getting relevant training
- Ensuring that QA work is completed on site
This is an excellent opportunity for long term work on heavy civils so please apply online with CV if interested and if you have the relevant skills for this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Engineer Yorkshire Water