Section 75 Specialist
£19,000 - £31,000
Chatham, Kent ME4 4EL
Life feels better when you love your job…
Here at Vanquis we do, and it’s what we believe has contributed most to our success.
Our business has grown so much since we started in 2002 and we believe that we have achieved this by encouraging our employees to put ideas forward, make decisions and constantly improve the service we provide for our customers.
Working to protect the Bank and our Customers the Fraud team monitor all activities from applications through to card usage to ensure safety and security.
A rare opportunity has presented itself for a Section 75 Specialist to join the team.
Reporting to the Disputes and Section 75 Team Leader, the role will require effective handling of Section 75 claims to ensure that the correct conclusion/resolution is made for our customers.
- Dealing with initial requests both over the phone and in writing
- Effective data gathering/questioning to substantiate any potential claim
- Taking ownership of your decision and being able to provide valid reasoning to support this
- Ensure that the Section 75 process and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Producing and reviewing MI surrounding the chargeback process
- Being a subject matter expert in the Section 75 and the end to end chargeback process
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the Visa chargeback process is essential
- Candidates that have knowledge of the disputes process would be at an advantage as would those with experience of writing dissertations for either A levels or a degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as letter writing is a key part of this role
- The ability to build networks across relevant departments to ensure the team are compliant at all times
- The confidence to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
If this sounds like the role for you please apply at our website via the link.
Please note: Once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.