Band 3 Secretarial and Administrator Role - Ref CWPT 36061
Location: Paybody Building, Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4FS
Duration - Until the role is recruited into
Band 3 - Pay Rate £10.83 - £12.29 including holiday pay
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm
Are you a seasoned administrator with supervisory experience, excellent secretarial skills and audio and digital dictation skills? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join the Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust to support the Transforming Care services.
To provide efficient secretarial and administrative support to clinical and non-clinical teams across all services in the building, adhering to procedures and processes within service timescales, whilst operating within a busy and demanding environment. To supervise the day to day workload of Band 2 Admin Support staff.
- Work effectively as a team member
- Supervise the day to day workload of Band 2 Admin Support staff
- Provide an administrative service across all services in the building including word-processing, drafting, producing and proof reading for example meeting notes, reports, letters and business documents from either audio, digital dictation or copy sources
- Undertake general office duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating and distributing information, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Operate and maintain a robust, accurate and secure filing system that is easily accessible by all staff
- Maintain spread sheets and databases including the production of regular information reports
- Be responsible for organising and servicing meetings / events as required, including room bookings, taking accurate notes, transcription and circulation as appropriate
- Procurement - order stationery, clinical supplies and equipment stock
- Use own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- Provide flexible administrative and clerical cover as required. This might occasionally involve working at another base in the local area during cross cover arrangements.
Essential skills for this role:
- Ability to audio-type/use digital dictation
- Understanding of working in a supervisory role
- Ability to take and transcribe notes of meetings in a timely manner
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain relevant recording and information systems
- Ability to deal professionally with enquiries from staff, service users and stakeholders
- Work effectively and flexibly as part of a team to meet the needs of the services
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of equality and diversity
- Experience of working with a range of Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
- Experience of working in a busy office / customer care environment
- At least 12 months previous experience in a similar role
Carenotes Attend Anywhere, Bighand (not essential but would be benefical)
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
About The Trust
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust provideas a wide range of mental health and learning disability services for people of all ages in Coventry and Warwickshire and a wide range ofcommunity physical health services for people in Coventry.
They provide inpatient, community and day clinics, as well as specialist services, to a population of about 1 million people living in Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull. They also provide some of our specialist services to a wider geographical area.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust was formed in 2006 and integrated with community services from NHS Coventry in April 2011.The organisation now provides services from more than 60 locations with an income of about £200 million and employs more than 4,000 dedicated staff.
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with the Admin and Clerical Team to discuss this placement or other opportunities within the Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust on
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
- Audio typist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'