Our client, a growing technology company is looking for a Secretary to join their team. This role would suit a self-starter that enjoys working autonomously and has experience of booking complex travel arrangements with an eye for opportunity, If you enjoy working with a team and developing your own role then this opportunity could be for you.
As the Secretary will:
- Book and coordinate complex travel plans
- Provide Secretarial support to a team of people
- Liaise with international clients whilst organising meetings on behalf of the team
As the Secretary you will have
- Experience of booking and organising complex travel arrangements
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work proactively
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
If you are looking to work within a professional and proactive corporate organisation as a Secretary please get in touch. If you have experience of working as a PA, Secretary, Administrator or similar we would like to hear from you.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job