My large blue chip client is seeking a secretary to work within a busy team providing support to partner and directors.
You will have worked within a corporate environment, be able to work in a confidential environment, work to deadlines.
You will deliver an exceptional standard of secretarial and administrative support to Partners and Directors within the company. You will be required to understand, support, and significantly contribute to support required by the busy department. You will be proactive, accountable and responsible for your own workload, handling confidential data and information professionally. this is a fantastic opportunity based in central Watford to support a number of Partners and Directors across the Tax and Audit team. This is a busy role which requires you to be proactive, dynamic and have the ability to act autonomously. You will need to effectively manage diaries, have experience in arranging international travel, have a broad network and be comfortable with liaising with senior colleagues. There is also a requirement for event management, requiring the individual to organise and run events as well as networking and building client relationships.
The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritise and manage a number of stakeholders and have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Manage complex diaries, using initiative to anticipate and resolve any conflicts
- Action emails and manage inbox as required
- Book complex national and international travel arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure
- Attend internal meetings, take minutes and ensure actions are followed up accordingly
- Organise and assist at a range of external and internal events, as appropriate to the role
- Develop a general awareness of the business issues and challenges within which the Partner/Director operates
- Work to deadlines and prioritise work requests
- Assist with client liaison on behalf of your Partner/Director, as required
- Always consider ways of reducing department costs, e.g. through effective planning of travel arrangements
- Deliver a consistently high standard of secretarial and office duties as required e.g. timesheets, expenses, post
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for you to be patient and wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job