Sales & Marketing Secretary | Excellent salary package | Located in Eye, Suffolk
We are looking to find an enthusiastic, hands-on, experienced Secretary for an international manufacturing company based on the Suffolk and Norfolk border. The job is paying a market worthy salary along with a good benefits package.
If you love being kept busy with a mixture of secretarial and administrational tasks, this role could be of interest .. you will be working for the Sales & Marketing Director, providing support to the Sales, Marketing, QHSE and Engineering departments.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Preparing formal letters, reports and minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation and organisation of client and supplier visits including drafting and issuing agendas.
- Booking of accommodation and provision of hospitality.
- Day-to-day organisation and booking of travel, accommodation and associated arrangements, including preparation and issuing of itineraries.
- Assisting with organisation of exhibitions and preparation and despatch of associated marketing materials.
- Assisting with the production of product presentations, hand-out materials, case studies and reference lists, ensuring they are kept up-to-date.
- Production of PowerPoint presentations. Maintaining departmental attendance and holiday records.
- Maintaining and controlling the issue of marketing materials and equipment supplies.
- Liaising with suppliers relating to the website, brochure design and promotional items .
- Welcoming and signing in pre-booked visitors.
- Dealing with incoming calls to the main reception number.
- The opening and sorting of the incoming post and preparation of the outgoing post ready for collection.
In return, you’ll be joining an industry leader who takes pride in supporting & developing their workforce, with real opportunity for personal growth.
The closing date is 19th April, so time is of the essence.
If you would like to discuss the role of this secretarial role in confidence, please call Michelle Denny . Alternatively apply online or send an up-to-date CV .