Working for a large and successful Law Firm who are constantly expanding and have a number of sites. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of their progression for their Clifton Moor office to provide professional and confidential secretarial and reception service.
YOUR NEW JOB...
• To efficiently and promptly deal with word processing, audio typing and the inputting of documents and correspondence of team members as required.
• To accurately deal with filing - storage and retrieval of files, according to the Firm’s and the Department’s system.
• To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date Outlook diary for team members.
• To deal with incoming and outgoing post, correctly differentiating between DX post and Royal Mail post.
• To assist team with general administrative tasks including the preparation of plans.
• To deal professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required.
The ideal person would have administration and typing experience.
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who has great typing ability, preferably somebody who has audio typing experience. We are looking for a good all round administrator with excellent communication skills.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary - £17,000
Good benefits package!!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.