York based (outskirts)
We are recruiting for a firm based on the outskirts of York. This is a friendly and professional office where you will be working for a hugely successful business. Do you have secretarial experience working in a professional services environment? Are you efficient, friendly and organised? If so we would like to speak with you.
What will the role entail?
Typing and Administration
- To efficiently and promptly deal with word processing, audio typing and the inputting of documents and correspondence of team members as required.
- To accurately deal with filing - storage and retrieval of files, according to the Firm’s and the Department’s system.
- To maintain files in a neat and tidy order.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date Outlook diary for team members.
- To photocopy and scan documents to required standard.
- To assist team with general administrative tasks including the preparation of plans.
- To complete SDLT Forms
- To complete LR Forms.
- To prepare Financial statements and finance chits for checking/signature by Fee Earner
- To deal professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required.
- To accurately record messages and forward them to the appropriate person without delay.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all the Firm’s and client’s documentation and/or information.
- To provide fee earners and clients with refreshments during interviews as required, clearing crockery immediately following interviews.
- To attend training/refresher courses and meetings as required by the Department Head
- To co-operate and take part in the Firm’s Performance Management Scheme
- To ensure compliance with the Firm’s Lexcel and CQS policies as appropriate
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.