A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Secretary to provide first-class support within a fast paced Product & Design organisation in Cambridge.
Do you thrive working within a busy environment? If you would like to join a small and friendly team where no two days are the same then please read on.
- Diary management for senior members
- Organising and booking complex travel
- Organising internal and client meetings using an electronic meeting management system
- Look after project expenses
- Preparation of regular financial and operational reports
- Organisation and logistics for tradeshows and events
- Taking general calls and enquires for the division including responsibility for relaying client messages and passing them to the relevant person
- Significant and relevant experience within a secretarial role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (including creation of spread sheets), Word (including good knowledge of template best practice and formatting) and PowerPoint.
- Competent in the use of IT including email, internet and databases
- Ability to take minutes in technical project meetings
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please contact either Sonia or Alex.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.