A Not for profit Organisation based in Malvern are looking for an experienced Secretary paying £9ph.
Up to £9 per hour
Hours: 2 days a week
Your new company
A Not for profit organisation based in Malvern require a temporary Secretary to support their busy office. This role will be paying £9 per hour and you will be required to work two days a week.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Writing reports
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports filing
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritising workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will NEED:
- A valid DBS
- Flexibility for immediate start
- A kind approach to working in an organisation that deals with vulnerable people
- Excellent IT skills and able to produce reports in not only a timely but ACCURATE manor.
What you'll get in return
You will get to experience working for an organisation that invests in peoples futures and does so without profit.
On-site parking is also provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.