Up to £25000
A great opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and forward-thinking company. Our clients are an Award-Winning organisation who are leaders in their field. They have attractive offices based in a prime location in Oxford town centre. As well as being very near the train station they are based in the heart of the shops in Oxford.
The role requires a strong administrator or secretary with excellent spelling, grammar and letter writing skills. Working in an open plan office with other support staff you will work well on your own as well as supporting Senior Management when required.
- Preparation of official Documents.
- Data entry of client details using Excel spreadsheets.
- Preparation and sending out of invoices.
- Dealing with phone queries.
- Proof reading of documents.
- Sending out high volumes of correspondence via post and email.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Ideal candidates will have:
- experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- great attention to detail.
- accurate typing skills.
- experience of compiling business letters and emails.
- excellent organisation skills.
- the ability to prioritise.
- a helpful nature and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this busy and varied role then please apply today by sending in your current CV in Word format.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job