Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
My client based in Huddersfield is looking for an experienced secretary to join the team on a permanent basis. You will have an excellent telephone manner and provide proactive and professional support to the CEO.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Produce and co ordinate meeting schedules
- Process all incoming post
- Prepare draft papers for board meetings for the CEO
- To arrange meetings
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Confident and professional with a positive outlook
- Previous secretarial and PA experience working at an executive level
- Excellent written skills
- Flexible and responsive
- Able to work independently and under own initiative
- Have a good understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Administrative Support
- Audio Typing
- Organisational Skills
- Prioritize Workload