An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Secretary to Partner to join this well established financial services firm in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
My client is a well established financial services firm offering tax advisory, accountancy and investment management services to a wide range of clients. The office in Birmingham is based in the heart of Birmingham's business district.
As the Secretary to Partner you will be responsible for the delivery of a proactive, professional admin and secretarial service to a portfolio of Partners and managers. You will be responsible for the management of diaries, the coordination of various meetings and events, processing expenses, arranging all travel itineraries and the screening, redirection and management of all communications on behalf of the team.
The ideal candidate for the Secretary to Partner MUST:
- Have worked in a secretarial role previously, ideally within financial or professional services
- Be proactive and engaging, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Manage expectations well in a busy, fast-paced environment for multiple Partners
- Have a good working knowledge of all MS Office Packages, ideally with an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
Competitive salary up to £28,000
25 days holiday + bank
Full benefits tbc