Secretary to Director - Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Secretary to provide first class support to a Director and two members of the team. Working from beautiful modern offices in the heart of Exeter, you will join a well-respected national business who offer a high level professional service to their clients. The successful candidate will thrive in a team setting, possess excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task work while under pressure.
The responsibilities of the Secretary to Director are…
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence, reports and schedules
- Diary management to include travel and hotel bookings
- Collating, printing and binding reports, and filing and archiving, as required
- Producing presentations, updating schedules and client account records
- Daily management of the CRM to include raising jobs, fee invoices and completing expense claims
- All administrative support to your Director and team as needed
- Answer and deal with telephone enquiries, providing a first-class professional service
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
The requirements of the Secretary to Director are…
- Always maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Fast accurate copy and audio typing
- Strong organisation, coordination and prioritising abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team orientated with great interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and work accurately - this is a fast-paced service driven business!
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to continuously produce high quality and accurate work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and highly successful business who take great pride in the service they provide. They value their employees and have nurtured a positive culture where they combine professionalism and quality with a great environment - the offices are modern and comfortable, the benefits offered are excellent and the team are supportive and helpful. If you share these values, and have the skills and experience needed for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Team Secretary, Office Secretary, Office Administrator, Admin, Senior Administrator, Copy Typing, Audio Typing, Filling, Diary Management, Temp Job, Temp to Perm Job, Exeter Jobs, Fulltime Job, Audio Secretary, Directors Secretary, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant