My client, a medium sized accountancy practice based in Belsize Park, 200 yards from Belsize Park tube station and a short walk from Hampstead Heath Rail Station is now looking for a full time professional and experienced Secretary/Receptionist to join its growing team.
This varied role will require someone who is exceptionally well organized in their day to day working routine with excellent attention to detail, ideally with previous experience in an accountancy or legal Practice.
The successful applicant’s main responsibilities will include full support to one of the Directors, including gatekeeping, extensive diary management and travel arrangements, typing short documents and client correspondence.
The individual will also share responsibility for the reception area, answering the phones and greeting clients, responding to general enquiries, handling all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, as well as managing stationery and supplies within the office.
Relevant Knowledge and Experience
• Previous experience as Secretary at Director level is highly desirable
• Ability to effectively manage and organise extensive diary arrangements
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and organise own and Director’s workload
• Very high attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Highly efficient typing skills
• Highly professional but with a positive, flexible "can do" attitude
• Initiative with a proven ability to work well under pressure
• Approachable and friendly
We offer 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas.
If you have experience in a similar position and would like to join a highly successful accountancy firm, in a challenging and interesting role please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be an asset to the organisation.
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job