We are currently recruiting for a Secretary/Paralegal to join the Bristol office of a top ranked, award winning Law firm with a national presence.
- Typing - audio and copy typing
- Filing - both electronic and paper
- Diary management
- Contacting clients/intermediaries to obtain relevant information or documentation to assist fee earners to deal with enquiries
- Building up a rapport with clients and intermediaries
- Becoming familiar with all standard marketing material for the department
- Being familiar with the content of any marketing information sent to clients advising them of seminars/events being offered in case enquiries about such come through directly to the department rather than Marketing
- Monitoring of e-mail inbox for fee earners
- Assisting with the production of marketing material and seminar notes
- Production of billing guides and billing report printouts to enable bills to be produced monthly
- Preparation of files ready for archiving
- Excellent typing skills essential.
- Professional telephone manner, with ability to engage with clients essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word essential.
- Experience using PowerPoint, Excel, Bighand (dictation/transcription system) & Galaxy (accounting system) is desirable but not essential - training will be provided.
- Familiarity with Private Client and Residential conveyancing sector would be an advantage.
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience