TONBRIDGE AND/OR SEVENOAKS
UP TO £19,000 PRO RATA
An experienced Secretary/Office Administrator is required to join a highly reputable law practice on a part timebasis (Job share 2or 3 days a week ideally).
The overall aim is to provide administrative and secretarial support to the practice through general reception duties in order to offer clients the highest quality service possible.
KEY TASKS / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering the telephone and distributing calls
- Receiving and assisting clients in reception and dealing with client queries
- Provision of refreshments for clients and meetings
- Making appointments using Outlook
- Scanning documents for money laundering purposes
- Scanning confidential documents
- Maintaining computer information - page of daily staff movement therefore providing a total communication centre
- To assist with overflow float typing
- Performing other duties commensurate with position as may be reasonably required
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Office Administration
- Secretarial Skills