An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Secretary for a fixed term period to cover maternity. Providing secretarial support to one of the divisions within a Product & Design organisation in Cambridge you will be joining a really friendly team.
- Diary management
- Organising and booking complex travel
- Organising internal and client meetings
- Typing of correspondence and filing
- Preparation of regular financial and operational project reports
- Induction of new starters
- Organisation and logistics for tradeshows and events
- Relevant experience within a secretarial role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (including creation of spread sheets), Word (including good knowledge of template best practice and formatting) and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take minutes in technical project meetings
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call either Sonia or Alex.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.