JOB TITLE:SECRETARY/CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SALARY: £18,750 pro rata
DURATION: initially 6 Months Fixed Term Contract - possibly extend due to workload
HOURS OF WORK: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Secretary or an Administrator and live near Luton? Can you commit to 6 months fixed term contract? My client is currently looking to recruit an administrator due to their workload and they are looking for a candidate who can use their initiative and multi-task with a proactive attitude. You must also have the right attitude and flair and be looking to work with a forward-thinking company.
- Providing support to the Team
- Copy and audio typing reports, annual general meetings, letters and general correspondence
- Responding to incoming emails
- Deal with property management queries
- Liaise with contractors
- Diary management
- Handling customer queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Multi-tasking and prioritising his daily workload
- Providing efficient and effective admin support to ensure a smooth running of the office
- Working in a busy team environment and on your own initiative
- Meeting and greeting customers upon their arrival
- Updating and maintaining the in-house system
- General administration
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary.
- Any other Ad hoc duties required by senior management
- Secretary, administration or call centre candidate - have dealt with customer queries
- Property experience is desirable but not essential - would consider a good Secretary/ administrator within other sectors
- Excellent time management
- Can do audio or digital typing - desirable, not essential
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Ability to deal with customer queries and enquiries
- Common Sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office.
- Team Player.
- Excellent attention to detail - good at proofreading documents
- Can use their own initiative
Secretary, Administrator, Property Maintenance, Property Management, Property, Customer Services, Call Centre, Property Agents and live near Luton, Hitchin, Harpenden, Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Toddington, Sundon Park, Charlton, Chalton, Kings Walden, Chaul End Village, Slip End, Stopsley, East Hyde, St Albans and Sommeries please email your CV.
- Customer Services
- Property Management