Linsco Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Secretary for a Main Construction Contractor based in Surrey, the summary of the role is providing secretarial support to the project manager and team.
- Ensure that office facilities and consumables are maintained in an organised manner
- Support the site team in the preparation of correspondence and reports
- Book and facilitate the organisation of meetings, including the provision of refreshments where required. Preparation and distribution of all relevant papers in advance.
- Take minutes at meetings, transcribe and accurately present them back to the meeting chair.
- Sort, maintain, copy and distribute correspondence as directed
- Ensure relevant paperwork is filed appropriately and maintained in an organised manner
- Maintain and manage diary schedules where required for your manager(s)
- Book travel and accommodation in line with travel policies
- Have a high level appreciation of the document management system (4 Projects) and be able to scan, upload and retrieve documents.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.