Saudi Aramco is seeking an experienced professional Personal Assistant / Secretary.
Whilst we are unable to offer relocation assistance for spouses, partners or other family members, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy are essential.
- You will require a minimum of five (5) years solid and continuous experience as a professional secretary or personal assistant, providing outstanding high level support. You will be highly adaptable and possess excellent typing skills (at a minimum of 55 wpm).
- Shorthand desirable but not essential.
- You will combine excellent written and oral English with attention to detail, initiative and the ability to thrive under pressure. In addition you will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications (such as Word™, Excel™ and PowerPoint™).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complex diary/calendar management.
- Organizing travel itineraries, visa applications and handling expenses.
- Meeting facilitation including minute taking and composing agendas.
- Performing highly confidential administrative duties.
- Composition, editing and review of confidential correspondence.
- Compilation of statistical information, reports and presentations.
- Office manager and other secretarial duties as required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job