EXCELLENT opportunity with a local employer.
£20K - £22K - Harrogate - Full Time - Permanent - 9% Contributory Pension Scheme - Onsite Parking - 30 days annual leave, rising by one day every year until 35 - Death in Service, (4 x salary) and more.
Our client is a well established and progressive services provider.
Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
The main purpose of the role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to their Investment Management Team.
Key duties include:
- Audio and copy typing, (20% of the role)
- Providing reports
- Responding to client queries
- Maintaining client files and records, including new client set up
- Updating the in house database
- Liaising with other areas of the business
- Dealing with CGT and valuation figures
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in a similar position, i.e. Secretary, Team Secretary, PA, Senior Administrator.
Must be confident audio and copy typing and working with figures.
You will have excellent communication and time management skills, be able to work as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative.
You will have working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.