Secretary / Administrator, Poole, Salary DOE
A locally renowned Property solutions company are now in requirement of an experienced Secretary/Administrator with a high level of accuracy to join their Poole branch.
This is a varied & interesting role which involves -
- Audio typing reports within excel templates
- Uploading images to support the literature
- Accurately producing report documents for clients
- Being directly involved with marketing
- Keeping all marketing platforms, adverts & listings up to date
- Being the first point of contact for incoming enquiries both face to face and over the phone
- Carrying out essential administration tasks
- A background in administration or as a Secretary would be preferable
- An intermediate working knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- A high level of customer service, both telephony based & face to face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude & adept at prioritising workload
- Ideally Audio Typist experience or be fast at typing
This opportunity is available immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
Based in the town centre & with easy accessibility this is a direct opportunity to join an established business with a glowing reputation. Salaries will seriously considered dependant on experience.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Secretary / Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
- Audio Typing Secretary Admin Administrator Marketing Typing Secretarial PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job